Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,040-$1,270 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 200931Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Must be willing to fly.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Still need a
CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more.
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips. Insight
into our Green Bay team and facility Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI192107593
Keywords: Schneider, Weston , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!